The Art of Being HumanMoving Experience
The Art of Being Human is an exploration of how it feels to be alive and to exist among others, in relationships that are perfectly expressed through the polyphony of Early Music – its dissonances and harmonies – and reflected in the movement of dancers’ bodies, in a performance that offers profound insights into the very meaning of life.
- Laurence Dreyfus and ensemble Phantasm perform English consort music of the 16th and 17th centuries on stage
- Sculpture by Alexander Polzin creates the landscape
- Choreography of five dancers by Sommer Ulrickson
- Commissioned by Pierre Boulez Saal
The Art of Being Human will premiere at the Boulez Saal, Berlin in March 2023.
- The Art Of Being Human Project Presentation 2023 (0.04MB, PDF)