Sky Ingram is an Australian soprano living in London, where she trained at the National Opera Studio (sponsored by Opera North) and studied on the Opera Course at the Guildhall School of Music & Drama. She has also trained at the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts and the Elder Conservatorium, University of Adelaide.
Sky performed the role of Lea in the world premiere of Glare for her debut at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden in November 2014 to huge critical acclaim. During 2015 she sang Musetta in La Bohème for English Touring Opera and Avis in The Wreckers for the Bard SummerScape in New York. Returning to the Royal Opera House, Sky sang the role of Venus in Rossi’s Orpheus at the Sam Wanamaker Playhouse in London during October and November 2015 and in February 2016 she sang the role of Rusalka in Valladolid, Spain. She sings Countess Almaviva in Mozart's The Marriage of Figaro for PopUp Opera in Norway during summer 2016, and returns to Opera North for La Cenerentola at the beginning of 2017.
- Sky Ingram sings 'When Most I Wink'
- Sky Ingram: Live on-stage operatic selections
- Sky Ingram: operatic selections
- Dvořák: Měsíčku na nebi hlubokém (Song to the Moon) from Rusalka
- 'Animal Passion' by Jake Heggie
- Mozart: 'Als Luise die Briefe'
- Lehar: 'Meine Lippen, sie küssen so heiß' from Giuditta
- Britten: 'Injurious Hermia' from A Midsummer Night's Dream